Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Family Christmas party

Hi everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't gotten everyone added to the blog yet. I'm going to work on that today. But first, I wanted to post all the great pictures Mom and Dad took at our Christmas party! There is a lot, but they are so fun to see! I think everyone had a fantastic time at the party, and we sure missed those who couldn't be there. Until I get everyone added, you can click on the "comments" link at the bottom of the post. You can write a comment, and everyone can read it and reply.

Well, there is nothing exciting to report from our house--thankfully. After plastic balls up the nose, heads stuck in the stair railing, plugging in Christmas lights, and a few rounds of strep throat, we could use a breather! Wait, I lied--there is breaking news. Aubrey has her first loose tooth! She is thrilled beyond belief and asked me to call and tell the dentist! She is so sweet! Anyway, keep an eye out for your invitation to join the blog and enjoy the pictures! Love you all!
























































































































5 comments:

Kellie said...

This is so awesome! What a great idea Hannah!

Katie Cash Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie Cash Davis said...

This is so cool, Hannah! Thank you so much for setting it up! I just realized that I forgot to post in red. Sorry! I hope I did everything else right.

Unknown said...

I loved the pictures everyone! I think this will be really fun. Thanks Hannah for getting us organized! Judy

Hannah said...

this is a test comment--hi everyone--i'm trying to figure this blog thing out!